At Student Cribs tenant safety and compliance are one of our key priorities to provide a safe environment for our tenants.
Our compliance regime was developed with assistance from Avison Young and our documents audited by third party Pennington to ensure we are providing tenants with the maximum level of safety. We our proud of our committment to not just stick to the minimum legal requirement but to persistently exceed it.
Please see below further information about each certificate that we achieve for our properties.
Student Cribs follow the following procedure for every property to ensure gas safety compliance.
- Check that the heating engineers appointed are Gas Safe registered
- Inspect gas appliances annually and issue a landlords certificate
- Make sure that safety devices on appliances are working as they should
- Complete a full service each year to reduce breakdowns and make sure the heating system is working correctly
- Install and maintain carbon monoxide detectors
- Provide a 24h call service to respond to emergencies
Accreditation Schemes / Training
Professional Bodies / Staff Training
York HMO Licence Holder Training
The West of England Landlord Development
Building Surveys and Inspectons (CSC RIBA)
Gase and Buidling Regulations (CORGI)
Gas Safety (HSE)
Domestic Electrical and Heating Installations (Upkeep)
Environmental Awareness (CIEH)
Legionella Awareness (GES)
RDSAP Data Collection
Health and Safety Certification Scheme
Asbestos Awareness (UKATA)
Housing Health and Safety Rating System (Foundations)
Fire Risk Assessment (SOA Safety)
Advanced Housing Law (HQN)
Safe Isolation (NICEIC)
GDPR for Landlords (RLA)
City of Guilds (PAT)